Google today announced it has updated its Calendar app with long-awaited iPad support.
The app is essentially the same as the iPhone version, but it is now optimized for the tablet's larger screen. Google said a Today view widget for Notification Center and the Lock screen is coming soon.
Here's a quick overview of the app's features:
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud
Google Calendar can be downloaded for free on the App Store [Direct Link].
Discuss this article in our forums
Google Calendar App Finally Released for iPad - This Apple related article wrote by Joe Rossignol. To see its original version and more Apple related posts follow this link:
Original source of this article